integ
profile
JiaMin
mama
301191
fhps, rvhs, hci
1b2b3a4a 08S6V
og25!
APOLLO :D
rvgg[swallowkfmynah]
rvsc[discocentral]
justmylucklah
mama-ly.
hugs&loveseveryone :D

axe-dee xD

wishlist
live life to the max
face the world with courage, grit and a smile :D

tagboard



affiliates
IS LAZY FOR LINKS D:
http://08s6vee.blogspot.com
all you need to know.


besides,theworldislinked:D
onelinkleadstoanother
:D


Best Of Me - Daniel Powter Pattern: tillyness Website Hit Counters
Web Counter
rate
Friday, February 11, 2005
heyys one and all of 2bonkers..
I AM SO SRRYY!!! I did nothing for u guys today during cross country..U see, i was on duty for guides and..i couldnt leave the area. So i'm real srryy irene had to 'dai ti' me for today...I'm so sry i didnt do the part and act like a dedicated nice chairperson, I will try my bez in future. This'll nvr happen again. Dun lose faith in me kkaes? Thnx guys. I feel so guilty..=(
Anyways...today's cross country was nice wasnt it?? I didnt get to run though, but...congrats to em, KL and the others who came in real fast. You guys rock. Bring glory to 2B..cuz we RULE!!!
So...2B rox!!!=P
JM OUT.